Delete your Internet cookies
This information applies to Windows Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Internet Explorer 8.
Follow these steps to delete the cookies stored on your computer. After you delete cookies, websites will no longer remember information you have entered on previous visits (for example, they will no longer have record of your user name or preferences).
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer 7
- Open Internet Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Under Cookies, click Delete cookies, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete them.
- Click Close, and then click OK.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Safety button, and then click Delete Browsing History.
- Select the check box next to Cookies.
- Select the Preserve Favorites website data check box if you do not want to delete the cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
- Click Delete.