Restrictions on Use of Materials
Materials in this website are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of Influx Entrepreneur or of other owners used with their permission.
Database Ownership, License, and Use
Influx Entrepreneur warrants, and you accept, that Influx Entrepreneur is the owner of the copyright of the Databases of Links to articles and resources available from time to time through Influx Entrepreneur. Influx Entrepreneur and its contributors reserve all rights and no intellectual property rights are conferred by this agreement.
Influx Entrepreneur grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) accessible to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information to the extent described below.
You agree to use information obtained from Influx Entrepreneur databases only for your own private use or the internal purposes of your home or business, provided that is not the selling or brokering of information, and in no event cause or permit to be published, printed, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, re-engineered, or reproduced in any form any part of the databases (whether directly or in condensed, selective or tabulated form) whether for resale, republishing, redistribution, viewing, or otherwise.
Nevertheless, you may on an occasional limited basis download or print out individual pages of information that have been individually selected, to meet a specific, identifiable need for information which is for your personal use only, or is for use in your business only internally, on a confidential basis. You may make such limited number of duplicates of any output, both in machine-readable or hard copy form, as may be reasonable for these purposes only. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Influx Entrepreneur disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Influx Entrepreneur does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Influx Entrepreneur does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Influx Entrepreneur assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Influx Entrepreneur be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Influx Entrepreneur or a Influx Entrepreneur authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Influx Entrepreneur’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information at this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available toInflux Entrepreneur and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Links and Marks
The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of Influx Entrepreneur and its subsidiaries and affiliates at this website, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by Influx Entrepreneur or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of Influx Entrepreneur or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords and Information
You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID, or password which you may have received from Influx Entrepreneur, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of Influx Entrepreneur’s websites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
Other Legal Stuff
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: New York City. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Salt Lake City, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ACTIVELY INVESTIGATES ALLEGATIONS OF CRIMINAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT UNDER TITLE 17, UNITED STATES CODE.
GRANT OF LICENSE – MATERIALS MAY NOT BE RESOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED
THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED ONLY FOR THE NON-COMMERCIAL PRIVATE EXHIBITION FOR THE INDIVIDUAL PURCHASER. YOU AGREE THAT ANY PUBLIC PERFORMANCE, OTHER USE, OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO RECEIVE A SINGLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-ASSIGNABLE LICENSE FOR THE NON-COMMERCIAL PRIVATE EXHIBITION OF THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE RE-SOLD AT ANY TIME. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THESE MATERIALS ARE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE ONLY, AND ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTED OR TRANSFERRED TO ANY OTHERS NOW OR AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE. INFLUX ENTREPRENEUR. WILL, IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, VIGOROUSLY PURSUE ANYONE WHO INFRINGES UPON OR OTHERWISE VIOLATES ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT OR AT LAW OR EQUITY FOR THE MAXIMUM REMEDIES, PROTECTIONS, AND STATUTORY DAMAGES ALLOWABLE UNDER BUT NOT LIMITED TO TITLE 17, UNITED STATES CODE, CHAPTER 5
Terms of Service:
InfluxEntrepreneur.info is a site specifically for teachers, students, librarians, researchers, professors, administrators, corporate trainers and anyone else involved in education, by ticking the box below you agree that you fall into one of these groups.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the InfluxEntrepreneur.info website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, Influx blog sites. The Website is owned and operated by InfluxEntrepreneur.info. (“Influx”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Influx (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Influx, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your InfluxEntrepreneur.info Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Influx may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Influx liability. You must immediately notify Influx of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Influx will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that: the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either
(i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
(ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); the Content is not pornographic, libellous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods; your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Influx or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Influx for inclusion on your Website, you grant Influx a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Influx will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Influx has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Influx’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Influx’s reasonable opinion, violates any Influx policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Influx’s sole discretion. Influx will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Fees and Payment. Optional premium ‘Pro’ paid services such as extra storage, Pro themes and plugins, or website Packages are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Influx the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (the payment terms for VIP hosting are described below). Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
4. VIP Services.
Fees; Payment. By signing up for Pro account you agree to pay Influx Entrepreneur the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Pro account is established.
Pro accounts can be cancelled by you at any time.
Pro accounts include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Influx Entrepreneur to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Pro account. “Priority” means that support for Pro account customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free Influx Entrepreneur blogging services. All Pro account support will be provided in accordance with Influx Entrepreneur Pro practices, procedures and policies.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Influx Entrepreneur has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects.
By operating the Website, Influx Entrepreneur does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
Influx Entrepreneur disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Influx Entrepreneur links, and that link to Influx Entrepreneur. Influx Entrepreneur does not have any control over those non-Influx Entrepreneur websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Influx Entrepreneur website or webpage, Influx Entrepreneur does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Influx Entrepreneur disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Influx Entrepreneur websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Influx Entrepreneur asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Influx Entrepreneur violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Influx Entrepreneur. Influx Entrepreneur will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Influx Entrepreneur or others, Influx Entrepreneur may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Influx Entrepreneur will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Influx Entrepreneur.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Influx Entrepreneur to you any Influx Entrepreneur or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Influx Entrepreneur. Influx Entrepreneur, Influx Entrepreneur, Influx Entrepreneur, the Influx Entrepreneur logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Influx Entrepreneur, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Influx Entrepreneur or Influx Entrepreneur’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Influx Entrepreneur or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. Influx Entrepreneur reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Influx Entrepreneur may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. Influx Entrepreneur may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Influx Entrepreneur account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Pro account, such account can only be terminated by Influx Entrepreneur if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Influx Entrepreneur’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Influx Entrepreneur can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Influx Entrepreneur and its suppliers and licensor’s hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Influx Entrepreneur nor its suppliers and licensor’s, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Influx Entrepreneur, or its suppliers or licensor’s, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Influx Entrepreneur under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Influx Entrepreneur shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Influx Entrepreneur, its contractors, and its licensor’s, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Influx Entrepreneur and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Influx Entrepreneur, or by the posting by Influx Entrepreneur of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Influx Entrepreneur may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.